Opti-Cool Headgear soft protective helmets are molded out of the finest EVA rubber foam available. Made from over 1/2“ thick ultra lightweight foam, protection is our number one priority. Each helmet has a ventilated protective core that is covered in Lycra for extra comfort and durability. Opti-Cool Headgear is used for injury prevention, special needs, sports, headaches/migraines, and multiple other uses, which makes for the most versatile helmets available today.
- Preventative Care For Various Types of Special Needs such as Epilepsy,
- Autism, Balance Disorders, bleeding disorders, motor developmental delays, elderly patients.
- Prevent bumps and bruises for children learning to crawl or walk.
- Various indoor and outdoor uses including water activities, sports, etc.
- Optional Cold Packs Provide Relief For Migraines / headaches, head injury recovery.
- Allows for multiple cold packs to stay in place on the head without falling off.
- Use during and after activity to cool the head while staying protected.
Molded using ultra lightweight EVA rubber foam. Breathable, ventilated and protective Lycra for comfort & durability with soft hook and loop Velcro strap.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with the helmet, you may return the item purchased from this website for a refund within 60-days of shipment.
(USPS Standard Rates)
First-Class International, Priority & Expedited Available.
Starting the building process
The helmets are available in blue, black and purple colors that will coordinate with any apparel. Optional decal graphics go with any of these colors, enhancing the design of the helmet.
Optional Cooling Element
Choose a helmet designed to attach Cold Packs and Provide Relief For Migraines, headaches or head injury recovery. Please Note: The non-cooling helmet cannot attach ice packs, so this can’t be added later.
Give your style to the product
We have many options available, but if you have your own special design, send it over to us and let us make it become a reality! Take a look at our graphics page to see some of your options.